مسمى الدورة: مدير المخاطر في أمن المعلومات بناء على معايير ايزو 27005
Course Name: PECB ISO 27005 Risk Manager- Information Security
(الدورة معتمدة من مجلس الإعتماد والتقييم المهني الكندي PECB)مدرب معتمد من PECB– مادة علمية معتمدة من PECB - إختبار معتمد أونلاين عن طريق PECB - شهادة مدير معتمد من PECB
What is the Course?
Do you know why most of the Saudi organizations including universities, government and private sectors are certified with ISO 27001 and applying ISO 27005 standards for Risk Management?
- ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training enables you to develop the competence to master the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework.
- During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an Information Security Risk Management program including risk assessment and treatment.
- The training will also contain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA.
- This training course supports the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
What you get?
- Training provided by PECB Certified Trainer
- Official PECB-Canada materials and presentations, case studies and sample questions
- After passing the PECB accredited online exam, you apply for certified manager
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Official PECB Certificate of Attendance
- Email support from the trainer for one month after the course ends
- Many formal templates and checklists to be used in the real implementation of risk management
- 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits
How an organization benefit from this course
• Your company will have an internal resource and process to be able to perform Risk Management including risk assessment and treatment in Information Security Management System to assess and improve conformance with ISO 27001.
• Successful Risk Management will improve the protection of any organization's private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
Exam and Certification
The 3-hours exam will be proctored from home and conducted by PECB with remote Invigilators.
· After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of “Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Provisional Risk Manager”, “Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” or “Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” depending on their level of experience.
· A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
· By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to implement Risk Management for organizations based on ISO 27005. Certifying will higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career.
· Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques that enable an effective risk management process according to ISO/IEC 27005
· Acknowledge the correlation between Information Security risk management and security controls
· Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in Information Security Risk Management
· Acquire the competence and skills to effectively advise organizations on Information Security Risk Management best practices
. Acquire the knowledge necessary for the implementation, management and maintenance of an ongoing risk management program
Who should attend?
· Information Security risk managers
· Information Security team members
· Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
· Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or individuals who are involved in a risk management program
· IT consultants
· IT professional
· Information Security officers
· Privacy officers
Basic knowledge of information security management principles and concepts
Fast Internet Connection
About the trainer
Dr. Hashem Alaidaros
Click here to Register