مسمى الدورة: منفذ رئيسي في نظم إدارة أمن المعلومات بناء على معيار ISO 27001
Course Name: PECB ISO 27001 Lead Implementer- Information Security management System
(الدورة معتمدة من مجلس الإعتماد والتقييم المهني الكندي PECB)مدرب معتمد من PECB– مادة علمية معتمدة من PECB - إختبار معتمد أونلاين عن طريق PECB - شهادة منفذ معتمد من PECB
10% Discount for the first 4 persons registered and 15% for groups
More discount if you register for another course
Click here to Register
What is the Course?
Do you know why most of the Saudi organizations including universities, government and private sectors are certified with ISO 27001? Why SAMA, CITC, and NCA are building security criteria based on ISO 27001?
- ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It is a set of processes needed to manage the information security and cyber security within an organisation against cybercrimes.
- Organisations implementing ISMS are able to establish appropriate security policies and controls, identify risks and carry risk assessments. Most of Saudi organizations are certified with ISO 27001.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform ISMS in an organization. During the course, you will be provided with ready ISMS templates and forms for hands-on exercises.
What you get?
- Training provided by PECB Certified Trainer
- Official PECB-Canada materials and presentations, case studies and sample questions
- After passing the PECB accredited online exam, you apply for certified implementer
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Official PECB Certificate of Attendance
- Email support from the trainer for one month after the course ends
- Many formal templates and checklists to be used for ISO 27001 ISMS implementation and real audit and risk assessment
- 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits
How an organization benefit from this course
• Your company will have an internal resource and process to be able to perform its own Information Security Management System to assess and improve conformance with ISO 27001.
• Successful ISMS implementation will improve the protection of any organization's private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
Exam and Certification
The 3-hours exam will be proctored from home and conducted by PECB with remote Invigilators.
· After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Implementer”, “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer” or “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” depending on their level of experience.
· A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
· By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to implement ISMS for organizations based on ISO 27001. Certifying will higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform ISMS certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISMS audit process
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an ISMS audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
Basic knowledge of information security management principles and concepts
Fast Internet Connection
About the trainer
Dr. Hashem Alaidaros
Click here to Register