With increasing of digital transformation, information risks, and cyber-attacks, the challenges for an organization to secure their information, business continuity and privacy becomes more serious, and the most issue is the shortage of the qualified employee’s number who are able to face these challenges.
Do you want to understand ISO standards in an effective and simple way?
Prince Sultan College, Alfaisal University, with collaboration with Performance Evaluation and Certification Boar () is proving courses in Information Security, Risk Management, and Business Continuity with:
- Accredited Exam and Certificate
- Official PECB Materials: Slides, Exercises, Case Studies, Videos, others
- Accredited PECB Trainers: Dr. Hashem Alaidaros, click this link to see his PECB profile
Reserve your Seat
to see the participant reviews and opinions about our courses
Prince Sultan College is an accredited partner with PECB. Click here for
Why Choose Us:
1. The first goal of the course is to help the candidate on how to implement or audit the ISO Standard;
2. Continuous support from the trainer after the course completed;
3. Conducting real case studies with real templates for exercise related to the ISO standard (Excel Sheet, Manual, Policy and other templates).
4. Exam preparation session.
5. Sharing additional relevant Resources during the course
6. If the candidate misses some parts of the classes, he/she needs to email the training centre team with justification so that they will send you the recording link for that particular part.
7. We are offering a free refreshing sessions from time to time after the course, for recalling the ISO standards
A. The cost of the course include the exam voucher (with free retake exam) and certification voucher.
B. There is 10% discount for the first four persons confirm registration. 15% discount for groups. 20% discount for the second course.
C. Materials are in English; Teaching is mixing Arabic and English;
D. The trainer will provide guidance on how to apply for the certificate after passing the exam.
E. Prerequisites of the course: Laptop/Desktop, Commitment, Dedicated Time, Energy to follow up with the course activities and discussions.
F. We will keep monitoring the attendance of the trainees to ensure the outcome quality of the course.
G. In case of the exam, the exam is online via PECB exam application and from home, there will be a remote invigilator during the exam via camera and mic, and you will be required to rotate your camera 360 degree to ensure the room is empty.
H. The exam can be scheduled any time after course completed
I. Attendance Certificate will be provided from both: PECB and from Prince Sultan College, Alfaisal University
J. The payment amount should be deposited and transferred to the official University bank account (we will send the bank details later). The payment should be processed before the course starts.
Type of training we can provide:
1. Public Training
2. Private/Corporate training. Exclusive training to an organization selected staff, which means the course case studies will be tailored, applied and customized based on the organization context and requirements.
3. Self-study and eLearning
It depends of the client request: Physical classroom, Live Online Mode
For Live online mode, Google Meet will be used for the course delivery: live interaction with audio and video, sharing screen, drawing in the digital board, OneNote office, so that we mimic the physical classroom.
About the Trainer:
Dr. Hashem Alaidaros
- Holding Master and Ph.D in Cyber Security and Information System,
- PECB Certified Trainer,
- PECB External Auditor
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA),
- ISO 27001, 27005, 22301, 20000, 31000, 9001, 27002 Lead Auditor and Implementer
- COBIT 2019 Foundation, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTia Security+, and MCP.
- More than 15 years’ experience in Information Security, Risk Management, Business Continuity, and IT.
Steps for registration:
1. Register via the link above (ensure that the name is correct since this name will enrolled under PECB portal and in the certificate.
2. After amount transfer, send the transaction receipt to
3. PECB will send you an email for confirmation
4. The trainer will send you some resources if applicable
5. You will receive an email for the course instruction and the course online link if the course is online.
6. You will receive the official PECB material on the first day of the course.