مسمى الدورة: مدير الأمن السيبراني بناء على معايير أيزو 27032
Course Name: PECB ISO 27032 Lead Cyber security Manager
(الدورة معتمدة من مجلس الإعتماد والتقييم المهني الكندي PECB)
مدرب معتمد من PECB– مادة علمية معتمدة من PECB - إختبار معتمد أونلاين عن طريق PECB - شهادة مدير معتمد من PECB
10% Discount for the first 4 persons registered and 15% for groups
More discount if you register for another course
What is the Course?
What you get?
- Training provided by PECB Certified Trainer
- Official PECB-Canada materials and presentations, case studies and sample questions
- After passing the PECB accredited online exam, you apply for certified implementer
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Official PECB Certificate of Attendance
- Email support from the trainer for one month after the course ends
- 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits
How an organization benefit from this course
• Your company will have an internal resource and process to be able to manage Cybersecurity programs and improve conformance with ISO 27032.
• Successful Cybersecurity program management will improve the protection of any organization's private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
Exam and Certification
· The exam will be proctored from home and conducted by PECB with remote Invigilators.
· After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of “Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Provisional Cybsersecurity Manager”, “Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybsersecurity Manager” or “Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybsersecurity Manager” depending on their level of experience.
· A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
· By holding a PECB Lead Manager Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to manage Cybsersecurity program for organizations based on ISO 27032.
· Certifying will higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career.
· Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
· Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
· Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
· Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
· Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
. Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security Advisors
- Advisors seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
Basic knowledge of information security management principles and concepts
Fast Internet Connection
About the trainer
Dr. Hashem Alaidaros
Click here to Register