The Master of Business Administration Program at Prince Sultan College of Business aims to prepare students to deal effectively and responsibly with complex business challenges both in regional and global environments through a variety of business courses that have been developed and used by highly successful global businesses.
The mission of the program is to equip students with professional skill sets that are essential in the highest levels of business to further enhance their professional growth. Also, the MBA program aims to deepen and broaden their core competencies and sharpen their strategic decision-making skills. Therefore, the program is designed to recognize and adapt regional and global business changes, and apply the practical professional applications of knowledge gained based on business cases.
To develop students to work in a complex and rapidly changing business environment.
The program provides students with advanced leadership skills, attention to ethical business practice and creativity to develop and improve the business industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Students will learn to:
- Integrate the global environment of business through the application of business knowledge, and its effect on management decisions and business situations.
- Apply appropriate decision-making through social, legal and ethical responsibilities of organizations.
- Develop a firm foundation in strategic and critical thinking skills to enhance effective decision-making and problem solving.
- Demonstrate professional capability in written and oral communication.
- Employ effective team work and leadership skills to drive the organization.
- Apply and analyze efficient business knowledge of finance, marketing, economics, and business ethics to facilitate organizational decision making.
The Prince Sultan College of Business MBA program consists of a total of 42 credit hours. Each course covers a business discipline learning area commonly found in all MBA programs.
These courses are designed to integrate knowledge gained in all previous coursework by demonstrating professional level skills and abilities in the student’s selected concentration.
The compulsory core courses provide the student with basic management concepts and functions. Through these fundamental courses, students from different professional and academic backgrounds find a common language and acquire state-of- the-art management knowledge. There are 13 core courses and each course counts as 3 units.
- Management Theory and Practice
- Research Methods in Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Theory
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Global Business
- Ethical Issues in Business Environment
- Fill out the application online
- Certified copy of bachelor’s degree from accredited university accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE).
- A copy of the Saudi National Identity Card/ or a valid Iqama for non-Saudi applicants.
- An updated resume that includes educational and professional information.
- A minimum overall score of 60 on the TOEFL or 5.5 on IELTS as English requirement or an internal English placement test.
- Three recent passport sized color photographs.
- SAMBA Bank
- Al Faisal National University
- Acct. NO: 504416707
- IBAN NO: SA7540000000000504416707
- Branch: Fayhaa
- Tel: 920016165 / Ext. 106 , 330
- Mobile: +966 554406343
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org